High Quality Heavy Duty Pumps
AMIX Systems APP peristaltic hose pumps are reliable, long-lasting and built in all sizes, and engineered for easy system integration or stand alone applications.
The AMIX Systems Peristaltic Pump (APP) grout pumps handle aggressive, high viscosity, and high density products. Used for high abrasive slurry, corrosive acids, gaseous liquids, sand/cement and mortar applications in construction, civil, and mining projects.
See how AMIX Systems responded to this clients complex grout pumping requirements. On the blog Peristaltic Pumps for tunnel boring machine.
Perfect Application for:
- High-viscosity fluids
- High-density fluids
- Very high accurate metering +/- 1%
- High pressure up to 3 MPa (435 psi)
- No seals to service with or replace
- No valves service with or replace
- Only the hose tube is a wear item that would require replacement if worn or damaged
- Self priming
- Can be run dry with no fluid
- No contact between mechanical drive components and slurry
- Ability to pump high solids with large particles
- Simple and easy maintenance, low operating cost, minimal down time when hose replacement is required.